Our own 9-hole disc golf course is now open for play!
A local design firm, Acme Disc Golf, has designed and installed nine holes of disc golf around the scenic property of the Smuttynose Brewery at Towle Farm in Hampton. The course is open for public play, but there are a few things you’ll need to know ahead of time.
- There is no drinking of beer/alcohol on the course as our liquor license does not allow it. Please respect this, and feel free to swing by Hayseed before, during or after your round for a beer (or two).
- Scorecards are available in the Smerch Store. Save your score card; it magically gets you a $2 pint at Hayseed.
- Course play is free, but we will be collecting donations for the Southeast Land Trust.
- We have Smuttynose golf discs available for purchase and loan in the Smerch Store. You’ll just need to leave your ID as a deposit for the loaners. You are, of course welcome to use your own discs
- The course is open from dawn until dusk. Please be respectful of your fellow disc golfers and our property while you navigate the course.
- Play at your own risk (our lawyers added this one)
- Have fun!